international tax law

  • VAT registrations in various EU countries
  • VAT: Registration in Switzerland and the position of a fiscal representative
  • Completion of the reporting obligation according to §138 Abs. 2 AO for participations, permanent establishments etc. You can find the form HERE or at the Federal Office of Finance under the name BZST2.
  • Tax support and advice for cross-border companies (especially in the D-A-CH region)
  • Tax advice in connection with the departure from Germany
  • voluntary

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Innova Steuerberatungsgesellschaft on +49 2161 551381.

General terms and conditions for German tax advisors and firms of tax advisors